Sooooo Preeeetttyyyy
Also, I want to take a moment here and point out how ridiculously adorable the AIU mascot is. It's a little happy green dog. And it's on almost every official document I get from them. I believe it's name is One-chan, which is a play on the Japanese onomatopoeia for barking (ワンーワン , pronounced "wan-wan").
Look at him! He's so tiny and green and welcoming!
Anyways, I am still not done with the application/admittance process. Currently most of what I am doing to this end is paperwork. Piles and piles of paperwork.
Pictured here for your convenience!
It will be worth it though. I also purchased my ticket today (hence the passport photobombing that picture of paperwork) which was an interesting time in and of itself. I'm leaving so soon. I hadn't expected to be able to leave in the spring. Originally, the plan had been to leave around September, stay abroad for a semester or so, and come back sometime before next summer. Instead, I am leaving in April (just two months from now!), staying until December (so I will be spending more time abroad than I have spent living in my house), and returning just as the winter holidays begin back home. A proper adventure, I'd say.
Oh, this is the website of the school, for any who are interested: http://web.aiu.ac.jp/en/
The mascot is so cute! You should doodle it in future comics.
ReplyDelete